čtvrtek 22. září 2016

Zpráva z Ruska

Náš dopis do Ruska došel a Galia, které jsme psali, nám poslala odpověď:

“Dear Anicka, Adam, Lenka, Emma, Laurinka, Roman, Veronika, Bety, Matej, Krystof and Учительница Магдалена :)

I'm Galinka (you know it :)))). I'm a lawer in Finnish construction company. Originally I'm from Izhevsk - city - the capital city of the Udmurt Republic, Russia, located along the Izh River in the Western Urals. (You can find more on Wiki -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izhevsk)

Thank you very much for your letter! I was jumping like a kid who got a new toy, when your letter came.
I'm so pleasantly surprised that your teacher can write in Russian! 

Thanks all of you for this letter, and double thanks to Anicka for address on the envelope (It works!)

I wish you all the best in your lifes! I hope all your dreams come true!”

Děti pobavila hlavně zmínka o tom, že Galinka skákala jako dítě, které dostalo novou hračku :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat